- Physics 4999 Undergraduate Thesis Presentations
- Mark Baker is Western's Recipient of the 2019 OUSA Award for Teaching Excellence
- Summer Research Fellowship Winners Announced
- March Break Open House a Success
- Mark Baker wins USC Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Jan Cami Wins 2019 Qilak Award
- Robert Sica shares in CFI-JELF Funding
- Student team takes research to new heights
Graduate students Mohammed Chamma (Physics & Astronomy), Matthew Svensson (Earth Sciences) and Alexis Pascual (Engineering) are part of the Western student-led High Altitude Balloon (HAB) Initiative that launched a vehicle from the Canadian Space Agency’s stratospheric balloon base in Timmins, Ont., in August.
- Western Researchers Hope to Get Meteorites from Fireball that Fell to Earth Wednesday
Western researchers hope people near Bancroft, south of Algonquin Provincial Park, will keep their eyes open for fragments of a fireball that entered the Earth’s atmosphere early Wednesday.
- Where Do Supermassive Black Holes Come From?
A pair of researchers at Western University in Ontario, Canada, developed their model by looking at quasars, which are supermassive black holes.
The Physics and Astronomy Experience
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.