- Science Rendezvous Educates and Entertains
- Physics 4999 Undergraduate Thesis Presentations
- Mark Baker is Western's Recipient of the 2019 OUSA Award for Teaching Excellence
- Summer Research Fellowship Winners Announced
- March Break Open House a Success
- Mark Baker wins USC Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Jan Cami Wins 2019 Qilak Award
- This NASA Mission May Cause an Artificial Meteor Shower
A study says the DART mission’s collision with an asteroid near Earth may liberate enough debris to reach Earth’s atmosphere.
- Network rallies research to combat pandemic
Sarah Gallagher named to the four-person steering team appointed by Mona Nemer, Canada’s Chief Science Advisor, to lead the implementation of the CanCOVID platform
- The discovery of cosmic fullerenes
In 2010, the Spitzer Space Telescope detected evidence of a complex form of carbon that had never been seen in extraterrestrial environments. Jan Cami recounts the discovery of buckminsterfullerene in space.
The Physics and Astronomy Experience
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.