- Science Rendezvous Educates and Entertains
- Physics 4999 Undergraduate Thesis Presentations
- Mark Baker is Western's Recipient of the 2019 OUSA Award for Teaching Excellence
- Summer Research Fellowship Winners Announced
- March Break Open House a Success
- Mark Baker wins USC Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Jan Cami Wins 2019 Qilak Award
- Western Space team theorizes rare exomoon discovery
Western astronomers may have spotted six new moons orbiting planets in solar systems far from our own – an otherworldly discovery so rare it must wait on future technologies to confirm. Until then, however, the mere possibility of the find sparks excitement over our biggest questions about the universe.
- This NASA Mission May Cause an Artificial Meteor Shower
A study says the DART mission’s collision with an asteroid near Earth may liberate enough debris to reach Earth’s atmosphere.
- Network rallies research to combat pandemic
Sarah Gallagher named to the four-person steering team appointed by Mona Nemer, Canada’s Chief Science Advisor, to lead the implementation of the CanCOVID platform
The Physics and Astronomy Experience
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.