Aaron Sigut, Associate Professor and Graduate Chair
Office: PAB 235
Tel: (519) 661-2111 x86718
E-mail: asigut [at] uwo [dot] ca
- Sigut, T.A.A. & Patel, P 2013 "The Correlation between Hα Emission and Visual Magnitude during Long-term Variations in Classical Be Stars," ApJ 765, 41.
- Ahmed, A, & Sigut, T.A.A. 2012 "The Temperature Structure of Be Star Disks in the Small Magellanic Clouds," ApJ 744, 191.
- McGill,M. A., Sigut, T.A.A., & Jones, C.E. 2011 "The Thermal Structure of Gravitationally Darkened Classical Be Star Disks," ApJ 743, 111.
- Sigut, T.A.A., & Jones, C.E. 2007 "The Thermal Structure of the Circumstellar Disk Surrounding the Classical Be Star Gamma Cassiopeiae," ApJ 668, 481
- Sigut, T.A.A., & Pradhan, A.K. 2003 "Predicted FeII Emission Line Strengths from Active Galactic Nuclei," ApJ SS, 145, 15
I am on Sabbatical leave 2013-2014.Undergraduate:
Physics 4351B : Electromagnetic Theory II
Physics 9302A / Astronomy 9620A: Classical Electrodynamics
Astronomy 9606S: Radiative Processes in Astrophysics
Astronomy Graduate Seminar
- USC Teaching Honour Roll 2011-2012
- Faculty of Science Outreach Award 2010 (awarded to entire Astronomy Group)
- Associate Chair for Graduate Studies, 2007-2012
- Local Organizing Committee, 42nd Annual CASCA Meeting (2011)
- Canadian Astronomical Society
- International Astronomical Union